BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park - Batemans Bay
From $39.00 to $320.00
BIG4 Batemans Bay is located on the beautiful Clyde River in Batemans Bay. This resort style caravan park offers a fantastic range of luxury cabin accommodation, caravan and camping sites, some with private en suites. The park overlooks the Batemans Bay town centre and the light show created by the town lights at night is a magical experience to behold.
Park activities include swimming pool, television recreation room, camp kitchen, barbecues, and modern amenities.
Facilities for BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Cots Available
- Public Telephone
- TV/Lounge Area
Services for BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park
- Elevated Twin Unit
- Give your car a holiday. This accommodation features a balcony of extended views with parking underneath. With two bedrooms containing a queen and double bed the Elevated Twin Unit is ideal for two couples and is fully self-contained.
- Superior Ocean Spa
- The Superior Ocean Spa is a comfortable holiday oasis for up to four people with a queen bed in the main and two singles in the second bedroom. Let your troubles drift away in the spa bath and then sit on your private balcony and enjoy the ocean views to the Tollgate Islands
- Waterfront Condo Spa and Condos
- The Waterfront Condo with Spa is the ideal place to spread out and relax. Comfortably seating and sleeping up to eight people with queen size beds in the first and second bedrooms and four single bunks in the third bedroom. If bubbles aren't your thing then our Condo Unit has exactly the same features without the spa bath Well-appointed with dishwasher, reverse cycle air-conditioning and two bathrooms the Waterfront Condo is ideal for a large family or to get away with friends. With magnificent views of the Clyde River, you will never want to go home.
- Waterfront Deluxe
- Sleeping up to six people the Waterfront Deluxe cabins join the list of luxury accommodation. There is a queen bed in the main bedroom and four bunks in the second bedroom. There are two sofas to sprawl on, reverse cycle air-conditioning and an outdoor setting to watch the kids drop a line from the front lawn. Fresh fish for dinner, perhaps?
- Waterfront Spa 1 Bedroom
- With a queen bed and luxurious spa bath this Waterfront Spa cabin is an ideal romantic retreat. There are two televisions, just in case the cricket conflicts with Dancing with the Stars and reverse cycle air-conditioning for cool summers and warm winters. With views across the Clyde River you can sit back on your private balcony and watch the world go by.
- Holiday Ocean Spa
- Spoil yourself with a Holiday Ocean Spa cabin with stunning views to the Tollgate Islands. These two bedroom Holiday Ocean Spa cabins have reverse cycle air-conditioning and sleep either five or six persons in a queen bed with three bunks or queen with four bunks. There are two televisions and DVD player to keep the family or small group entertained and, of course, the Spa bath for winding down and relaxing.
- Waterfront Spa 2 Bedroom
- With views across the Clyde River, the two-bedroom Waterfront Spa is the perfect choice for families... and the kid's friends. With a queen bed and two set of bunks you can eat in or dine alfresco on the private balcony. Reverse cycle air-conditioning keeps the temperature perfect in any season.
- Elevated En suite
- For those with lofty aspirations, Elevated Cabins will have you on top of the world. Accommodating six persons with a double bed, two sets of bunks and a full en suite this is a comfortable and well-appointed option for the larger family. Positioned to take advantage of extended water views you will never want to leave the balcony
- Caravan, Camping and En suite Sites
- En suite Sites - If you love the travelling life but like the comforts of home then an En suite Van Site is the choice for you. Enjoy the privacy and comfort of your own shower and toilet with room to store the rods and esky! Set up your annexe on the concrete slab to keep everything clean and dry. Powered Sites - Park yourself and your caravan or campervan on our powered sites. With a mixture or water views, shade and sunny outlooks these caravan sites are complete with water and sullage.
Experiences around Batemans Bay