Mandelson's of Goulburn - Goulburn
From $170.00 to $260.00
Mandelson's is a 1840s colonial building, which has been meticulously restored to its former glory. Many of the original architectural features are still in place. With its rich history Mandelson's has an important place in Goulburn's heritage.
Mandelson's of Goulburn offers eight elegant and luxurious boutique guest rooms, each with en suite (including one spa bath en suite), and antique style furniture. Sitting rooms, courtyard and laundry facilities are there to be enjoyed and we even have a ballroom complete with a baby grand piano. Tariff includes an extensive continental breakfast.
Mandelson's is conveniently located within easy walking distance to the main street, shops and restaurants. There is some off-street parking available as well as ample street parking.
Facilities for Mandelson's of Goulburn
- Car park
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Open fireplace
- TV/Lounge Area
Services for Mandelson's of Goulburn
- Executive Room
- Mandelson's private boutique style hotel offers six superior executive rooms, each with modern en suite, superior quality queen size bed, central heating, air-conditioning, antique and antique style furniture, digital television/DVD, Free wireless broadband. Use of spectacular sitting rooms with open fires and stunning ballroom. Two of the room also have a single bed.
- Heritage Room
- The heritage room has a superior quality queen size four poster bed and is a most popular guest room at Mandelson's, especially for wedding nights and anniversaries. The suite offers a corner spa in the en suite, central heating, air-conditioning, electric blankets, bathrobes, digital television/DVD and complimentary port located in the common sitting room, off street parking, free wireless broadband.
- Balcony Room
- Mandelson's private boutique style hotel offers a superior balcony room which has an en suite with bath and shower. It has a luxuriously comfortable queen size bed in the main room and two single beds in an adjoining room making it perfect for families. The room also has central heating, air-conditioning, antique and antique style furniture, television/DVD digital, complimentary port in sitting room, off-street parking and free wireless broadband.
Experiences around Goulburn