Four Seasons Hotel Sydney - Sydney
From $230.00 to $6350.00
A Sydney icon, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is perfectly located in the historic Rocks district with stunning views over the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
In addition to offering the city's most stylish guest rooms and suites, the Hotel has recently launched two spectacular new entertaining outlets; a bespoke new neighbourhood street-front bar, Grain, and destination restaurant, The Woods, located at the rear of the lobby.
Completing the public space refurbishment, the Hotel has also just unveiled four new residential-style meeting suites, Studio 1, 2, 3 and The Residential Suite - significantly enhancing the hotel's meeting and conferencing capacity.
Enhance your stay by upgrading to the newly refurbished Executive Club and take time to relax by Sydney's largest outdoor swimming pool which has undergone a major refresh, adding three new cabanas and a Jacuzzi.
Facilities for Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- 24 hour Reception
- Office Services/Business Services
- Car park
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- High Chair
- Movie Hire
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Room Service
- Tour Desk
Services for Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- Grand Premier - City View Room
- Grand Premier City View Rooms feature spacious corner locations with expansive views over the cosmopolitan Sydney skyline. Unwind in modern comfort and experience the award-winning spa, pool and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Grand Premier - Full Harbour View Room
- Premier Harbour View Rooms offer a spacious open plan with unspoilt iconic panoramic views over the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and beyond. Relax in style and indulge at the award-winning spa, pool and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Deluxe City View Room
- City View Rooms offer views over Sydney's bustling central business district. Features include Four Seasons signature beds, modern marble bathroom, 40-inch LCD television, state-of-the-art technology, outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Deluxe Full Harbour View Room
- Harbour View Rooms offer stunning panoramic views over Sydney's icons; the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Relax in style and enjoy state-of-the-art technology, an award-winning spa, pool and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Executive City View Suite
- City View Executive Suites offer an expansive living room and separate bedroom with glamorous views over the bustling central business district. Highlights include a luxurious king bed, deep soaking bath, 50-inch LCD television screen and modern technology.
- Executive Full Harbour View Suite
- Executive Full Harbour View Suites in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney feature an expansive living room and the privacy of a separate bedroom. They boast views of the Sydney Harbour and Sydney Opera House from the 33rd floor.
- Royal Suite
- Located on the Hotel's top floor, Royal Suites in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney offer the feeling of spacious apartment-style living, with views of the city and Circular Quay or Walsh Bay.
- Deluxe Royal Suite
- Located on the top floor of the Hotel, the Deluxe Royal Suite in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney features postcard vistas of the city, including views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Presidential Suite
- The luxury Presidential Suite in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney features two spacious bedrooms and stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the Hotel's top floor. Modern art is displayed in the lounge room, which occupies the entire northeast corner of the suite.
- Grand Premier City Harbour View Room
- Located on the 6th to 31st floors, these spacious studio-style rooms in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney feature corner locations with views overlooking Circular Quay and partial views of Sydney Opera House.
- Deluxe City Harbour View Room
- Located on the 6th to 32nd floors, these luxury rooms in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney offer views over the Central Business District and various aspects of Sydney Harbour or partial views of Sydney Opera House.
Experiences around Sydney
- Food and Wine
- Health and Wellbeing