Stoney Park - Telegraph Point
From $22.00 to $213.00
Stoney Park is a fantastic holiday park and watersports complex, located at Telegraph Point, just north of Port Macquarie and ideally situated adjacent to the Pacific Highway, on the main Sydney to Brisbane route.
A wide range of accommodation is available to suit all tastes and budgets. They cater for everyone, ranging from the independent traveller who prefers self-contained accommodation, to the more budget conscious individual who doesn't mind sharing facilities.
All cabins have private en suite facilities and are situated along the side of the lake, coming in two different sizes and styles.
Stoney Park has created the ultimate skiers and boarder paradise, boasting two man made lakes which are fully equipped with slalom courses, jumps, sliders and kicker ramps.
Stoney Park is pet friendly.
Facilities for Stoney Park
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Boat Ramp
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Broadband Internet Access
Services for Stoney Park
- Vilas are all situated adjacent to and overlooking one of the lakes. They are fully self-contained and all feature reverse cycle air-conditioning, televisions and microwaves. All have two large bedrooms and will sleep up to five people. A pull-out double sofa bed in the lounge room, can also accommodate up to another two guests. The spacious open plan kitchen and living room with cathedral ceilings, adjoin the large veranda which overlooks the magnificent lakes.
- Bunkhouse Rooms
- The ranch style bunkhouse has three dormitory style rooms, and each room will sleep up to four people. Bunkroom one has a double bed, three single beds a small television and small fridge. The remaining two rooms have two sets of bunk beds. The bunkhouse has a large undercover veranda offering fantastic views over both the gazebo/barbecue area and the lakes themselves. When staying in the Bunkhouse Rooms you are able to use the amenity block located adjacent to the building and the undercover gazebo area, that is fully equipped with coin operated barbecue and a kitchenette. When staying in the Bunkhouse Rooms, guests are asked to provide their own bed linen or linen is available for hire from reception.
- Powered Sites
- Stoney Park has a large number of powered sites available for caravans and motorhomes. When staying in a powered site, guests are more than welcome to use the amenity block and laundry facilities. Their barbecue/gazebo area is also available for the use.
- Camp Sites
- When staying in a camp site at Stoney Park, guests also have full access of the holiday park facilities.
- Small Family Cabin
- Small Family Cabins are the smaller of the three varieties of cabins at Stoney Park. They all have two bedrooms and will sleep up to four people very comfortably. They are fully self-contained and come with en suite facilities and a modern kitchen area, featuring a television and microwave. There is a balcony with outdoor tables and chairs.
- Lake View Lodge
- A larger, new, two bedroom cabin that can sleep up to nine persons. It has a large veranda overlooking the front lake. Fully self-contained and air-conditioned.
Experiences around Telegraph Point