MacDonnell Range Holiday Park - Alice Springs
From $35.00 to $256.00
Discover the Red Centre, with its ancient cultures and breathtaking horizons. The famous MacDonnell Range Holiday Park is situated in the picturesque surroundings of the MacDonnell Ranges, away from the traffic and noise, just south of Alice Springs. Choose accommodation to suit your budget from deluxe villas, ensuite cabins and dorm-style rooms.
MacDonnell Range Holiday Park has pedal go karts and jumping pillows, recreation room with pool tables, table tennis and video games, adventure playgrounds, BMX track and half court basketball. Keep the kids entertained whilst you relax by one of the swimming pools and enjoy the desert sunset.
Wake up to the park's famous for free pancake breakfasts every Sunday morning, catch the didgeridoo performance on Sunday afternoons and gaze at the brilliant star light night sky. Venture out on a guided tour to the nearby natural attractions, head in to Alice Springs town centre for some shopping or visit one of the many Aboriginal art galleries and cultural centres to get learn about the important indigenous heritage of the region.
Facilities for MacDonnell Range Holiday Park
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Office Services/Business Services
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Child Pool
- Child Activities
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- High Chair
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Security System
- Tour Desk
- TV/Lounge Area
Services for MacDonnell Range Holiday Park
- Deluxe Villa
- The deluxe villa accommodates up to six people in a two bedroom style, self-contained villa. Relax in comfort and enjoy the surrounds of the park from your verandah. There is private undercover parking available and linen includes towels. Please note that not all deluxe villas have baths.
- The villas are self-contained with undercover parking and a lounge room. Up to six people can be accommodated with a queen size bed, a double bed and a single bunk, or a queen size bed and four single bunks. Enjoy the scenic surrounds while relaxing on your private verandah. Linen includes towels.
- Ensuite Cabin
- An ensuite cabin is suitable for up to six people, with a queen size bed and four single bunks. The cabins have a verandah, outdoor setting, and towels included in the linen.
- Cabins accommodate up to five people, with a double bed, one set of bunks and a fold out couch. The cabin has a verandah with an outdoor setting.
- Budget Cabin
- Budget cabins accommodate up to two people and contain a double bed. The cabins have a verandah with an outdoor setting. Linen is also availble for hire.
- The bunkhouse has four bunk beds per room and there are 16 rooms available. There is access to a shared kitchen and living area/ television room and linen is available for hire.
- Ensuite Powered Site
- The ensuite powered sites are surrounded by lush grassed areas. Each site has individual sullage and water, and some ensuite have baths.
- Powered Site
- The powered sites are surrounded by lush grassed areas, with some sites having a concrete annexe slab. Each site has individual sullage and water.
- Unpowered Site
- The standard unpowered sites are on lush grassed areas with water available.
Experiences around Alice Springs
- Caravan and Camping
Beyond 1km of Alice Springs
- Convention Centre (2 km)
- Domestic Airport (6 km)
- Visitor Information Centre (4 km)