Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel - Darwin
From $169.00 to $350.00
Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel offers modern accommodation only minutes from Darwin International Airport via the free shuttle service. The accommodation features beautifully-appointed guest rooms, each offering cable satellite television and high-speed internet access. Close to the Marrara Sports Stadiums and Casuarina Shopping Centre, Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel is a short drive to Darwin's city centre.
This 100 per cent non-smoking hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool with poolside bar, business services and full breakfast each morning. Dine at the Marrara Hotel bistro restaurant, only a minute's walk from the hotel.
Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel is ideally located at the gateway to both Litchfield National Park and Kakadu National Park. Take a day tour from the hotel to explore the rich diversity of the Northern Territory landscape. Visit nearby Crocodylus Park built upon 35 years of experience in crocodile research and conservation, the park hosts over 10,000 crocodiles from 30cm long hatchlings to massive adults measuring five metres and weighing half a tonne.
Facilities for Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel
- 24 hour Reception
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer
- Cots Available
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Security System
- Tour Desk
Services for Best Western Darwin Airport Gateway Motel
- Business Room
- The business rooms have a bedding configuration of a queen size bed or a king size bed that splits to two king singles. All rooms have a work desk and chair, with some rooms available with interconnecting rooms.
- Executive Room
- The spacious and comfortable executive rooms have a queen size bed, a work desk and chair.
- Family Room
- The family rooms features large rooms, a work desk and chair. The bedding configuration consists of a queen size bed and a single bed.
- Domestic Airport (1 km)
- International Airport (1 km)
Beyond 1km of Darwin
- Convention Centre (12 km)
- Visitor Information Centre (10 km)