Darwin FreeSpirit Resort - Palmerston
From $31.00 to $326.00
Darwin FreeSpirit Resort offers the perfect place to stay whilst exploring Darwin and the Top End. The holiday park, which has a 4.5 star rating, is perfectly positioned only 15 minutes from the Darwin city centre.
Set amongst 28 acres of tropical landscaped gardens, a large range of modern villas and cabins are available, most with your own patio, air-conditioning and central location to resort facilities. The powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites are spacious and offer plenty of shade.
Overlooking the main resort pool and waterfall is Elements Poolside Bar & Bistro, which offers an alfresco dining experience focusing on local produce. Start the day with a delicious breakfast, enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner, all while indulging in a tempting cocktail or refreshing drink.
The kids will be happily entertained bouncing on the jumping pillow, swimming in one of the three pools or enjoying themselves in the activities program (season dependant) and making new friends.
Discover why it was voted the Best Family Friendly Holiday Park in NT in 2011 and 2012 by Holidays with Kids magazine.
Facilities for Darwin FreeSpirit Resort
- BBQ Facilities
- Office Services/Business Services
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gardens in property
- Wireless Internet Access
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Pets not allowed
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Tour Desk
- TV/Lounge Area
Services for Darwin FreeSpirit Resort
- Family Villa
- Ideal for a family of six wanting a hassle free stay. Features two bedrooms, spacious open plan living with a timber patio to relax and enjoy Darwin's superb tropical weather.
- Powered Sites
- Darwin FreeSpirit Resort is a fantastic base for campers, caravans, motorhomes and RVs to experience and explore the amazing Top End of Australia. Nestled amongst tropical plants and palms the powered sites provide plenty of shade. They have access to power and are large grassy level sites so there's plenty of room for you to kick back and relax with family and friends. Concrete slabs on powered sites are also available. Central to the powered sites, you'll find a swimming pool, undercover barbecue area, picnic tables, fully equipped camp kitchen, amenities and guest laundry facilities.
- Unpowered Sites
- The 28 acres of landscaped gardens and palm trees provides the perfect backdrop for the unpowered sites where you can pitch your tent or park your RV or motorhome. Choose from a range of level grassed sites which have plenty of shade and are close to one of the resort swimming pools. The unpowered sites are also just a hop, step and a jump away from amenities, laundry facilities and a barbecue area with undercover picnic tables. The camp kitchen offers full facilities to prepare a meal or you can spoil yourself and drop into their Bistro for a quick snack or a refreshing drink at the bar. Enjoy the relaxed friendly atmosphere where you'll feel at home right away.
- Bougainvillea Cabin
- A fresh open plan interior with modern bathroom. These cabins offer comfort and value with cooking facilities and a spacious undercover patio.
- Garden Villa
- Stay in style with your family. The two bedroom Garden Villa offers a spacious living area, dining and well appointed kitchen. There's a modern bathroom, timber patio and convenient undercover parking.
- Poolside Spa Villa
- These villas are self-contained with a queen size bed in the master bedroom and a sofa bed in the separate lounge area, and undercover parking. The patio is an ideal spot for couples to unwind and relax with a cool afternoon drink.
- Travellers Studio
- Take the hassle out of your stay in a Travellers Studio. The units are open plan with a double bed and car parking nearby.
- Family Cabin
- A functional 1.5 bedroom cabin which accommodates up to six people. There is a separate lounge, kitchen facilities, patio and undercover parking.
- Garden Cabin
- Nestled in a backdrop of lush palms, the Garden Cabin features an open plan design, spacious kitchen facilities and undercover parking. It's a stylish and modern option for couples or families.
- Poolside Room
- Have a refreshing swim in the resort pool and wander directly across to your room. The rooms are open plan with a queen size bed.
- Palm Cabin
- Stylish and modern one bedroom cabin with a ensuite, dining and quality kitchen facilities. The functional living area opens out to a timber patio.
- Poolside Villa
- This modern self-contained villa, with open plan living area, opens out to a spacious patio. The Poolside Villa offers quality and comfort just a few steps away from the resort pool.
- Premium Powered Site
- The premium powered sites offers the best of both worlds. Nestled amongst palms, sites provide plenty of shade and privacy. In addition, you have access to separate modern bathrooms (four sites per two bathrooms). Central to the premium powered sites is the pool, barbecue area, amenities, guest laundry facilities and brand new, fully equipped camp kitchen. The camp kitchen offers full facilities to prepare a meal, fridge, hotplates, microwave and both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Resort Cabin
- Centrally located within the park, the open plan cabin offers a functional living area as well as a compact kitchen, ensuite facilities and a patio.
Experiences around Palmerston
- Caravan and Camping
Beyond 1km of Palmerston
- Convention Centre (15 km)
- Domestic Airport (10 km)
- International Airport (10 km)
- Visitor Information Centre (18 km)