Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Park - Tamborine Mountain
From $199.00 to $299.00
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a magnificent 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. This scenic Tuscany style region is less than an hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Stay in a stylish two bedroom Creek Lodge or a family holiday home with self-catering facilities or choose a contemporary room. All lodges and some rooms have spa baths and private balconies.
Enjoy a hearty barbecue breakfast with the birds, chill out on the Terrace or dine in style in the Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar. The Terrace serves light meals and snacks all day every day, homemade pizza from the wood-fired oven is a speciality.
Add holiday excitement, the range of onsite adventures at Thunderbird Park appeal to all age groups. Find treasure filled thundereggs formed when dinosaurs roamed the earth, play laser skirmish in a jungle village setting, take the Adventure Parc ropes course challenge and enjoy a horse trail ride through the rainforest.
Explore the natural bushland along the walking tracks, see hundreds of colourful birds, Australian native animals and rare plants. Lucky visitors may catch a glimpse of Plato the Platypus, Cedar Creek's most elusive resident.
Facilities for Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Park
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Office Services/Business Services
- Car park
- Child Activities
- Communal Lounge
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Equipment Hire
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gardens in property
- High Chair
- Movie Hire
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Open fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Room Service
- Tennis Court - Half Size
- TV/Lounge Area
- Walking Tracks
Services for Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Park
- Bush Lodges
- Family style cabins with two bedrooms (one double bed and four single bunk style), bathroom, lounge / dining area with television and DVD, kitchen with hotplates, microwave, cutlery, crockery and basic cooking utensils. Linen and towels are available for an extra fee of AUD20.00 per person. Milk, tea, coffee and soap are not provided. Maximum occupancy six.
- Creek Lodges
- Self contained two bedroom architecturally designed lodges with wood fireplaces, spa baths, television, DVD player and washing machine. The kitchenette includes two hotplates, sink, microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery for four. Ironing board, iron and hair dryer provided. Private balconies overlooking the creek.
- Lorikeet Lodge
- The original manager's apartment, Lorikeet Lodge contains two queen size bedrooms plus a third bedroom with two single beds. It offers a very large self contained kitchen with upright stove, microwave, separate lounge and dining rooms. The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower. Ceiling fans, direct dial telephone, television, free in-house movies. Linen and towels extra charge of AUD15.00 per person (milk, tea, coffee and soaps are not supplied).
- Mill Lodge
- Mill Lodge is a spacious budget four bedroom house situated on the banks of Cedar Creek, with a large wood fireplace. It offers a self contained kitchen with microwave oven. The four bedrooms contain two queen size beds in two bedrooms, one double bed with a single size bunk above, and two single bunk beds in the fourth bedroom. A television, DVD and CD player are in the living room and a small television in the main bedroom. There are polished floors in the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms and an 11 piece outdoor setting and barbecue. Mill Lodge is unscreened. Linen and towels extra charge of AUD20.00 per person.
- Premium Rooms in Frog Lodge
- The Premium Rooms contain two queen size beds, mobile side tables, sofa with pull out ottomans, 80 centimetre LCD television and DVD player. There is a walk-in shower and twin basin powder room plus a microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery for four and clock radio plus an ironing board, iron and hair dryer.
- Superior Rooms in Platypus Lodge
- The Superior Rooms in the Platypus lodge contain a queen size bed and a king size bed (which can be split into two singles), 60 centimetre television. Kitchenette includes a microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery/cutlery for three and clock radio plus an ironing board, iron and hair dryer.
- Luxury Spa Rooms in Wallaby Lodge
- The Luxury Spa Rooms in the Wallaby Lodge have a king size bed (can split into two singles) with a gorgeous two seater leather lounge and an 80 centimetre television and DVD player. These rooms also feature an extra large spa bath with padded head rests and twin basins. Microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery for two. Ironing board, iron and hair dryer provided.
- Courtyard Spa Room in Frog Lodge
- The Courtyard Spa Room is a spacious romantic room with a beautiful antique brass and iron double bed, an extra large spa bath and a very comfortable two seater leather day bed. This room has a high definition television and DVD player and its own private courtyard and barbecue overlooking tree encrusted mountains in the distance. The kitchenette includes a sink, microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery for two. Ironing board, iron and hair dryer provided.
- Standard Spa Room in Wallaby Lodge
- The Standard Spa Rooms contain a queen size bed, an extra large two person spa bath with luxurious padded head rests, single sofa bed (two seater settee), 80 centimetre television and DVD player, microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery/cutlery for three and clock radio plus an ironing board, iron and hair dryer.
Experiences around Tamborine Mountain
- The Arts
- Caravan and Camping
- Farm Stay
- Food and Wine
- Nature based
Nearby Tamborine Mountain
- Bus Stop (1 km)
- National Park (1 km)
- Restaurant (1 km)
- Shop (1 km)
Beyond 1km of Tamborine Mountain
- Airstrip (100 km)
- Beach (70 km)
- Bowling Club (7 km)
- City and/or Town (5 km)
- Coach Station (4 km)
- Domestic Airport (80 km)
- Golf (15 km)
- Hospital (25 km)
- International Airport (80 km)
- Post Office (5 km)
- Railway Station (25 km)
- Visitor Information Centre (8 km)
- Winery (10 km)