Salamanca Terraces - Hobart
From $235.00 to $450.00
Salamanca Terraces offers modern self-contained, fully serviced accommodation located in Salamanca Place, Hobart. It is nestled in the picturesque and historic Sullivan’s Cove waterfront precinct.
The 25 stylish contemporary apartments feature spacious living areas and offer one bedroom studios, one bedroom apartments, two bedroom townhouses, two bedroom / two bathroom apartments and penthouse apartments with fully equipped modern kitchen and laundry facilities. Some with balconies and views to the harbour, Mount Wellington and along the historic sandstone warehouses on Salamanca Place.
Salamanca Terraces also provides high speed broad band, ISD/STD direct dial, an extensive mini bar, 24 hour reception service, express check-out service, daily housekeeping services, room service, free Austar Digital Television and complimentary onsite car parking.
Location can make such a difference to the enjoyment of your stay in Hobart. Salamanca Terraces offers the complete cultural and heritage experience, being located right on Salamanca Place and within an easy stroll to the many cafes, restaurants, craft shops, art galleries and Hobart’s CBD. One of Hobart’s great attractions, the renowned Salamanca Market, operates each Saturday morning right at your front door.
You will also enjoy full access to the adjacent Lenna Hotel.
Facilities for Salamanca Terraces
- 24 hour Reception
- Office Services/Business Services
- Car park
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Equipment Hire
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Room Service
- Tour Desk
Services for Salamanca Terraces
- Typically an Apartment has one or more bedrooms, a separate living area, cooking facilities and its own bathing and toilet facilities, all accessed from within the apartment.
- Studio apartment
- Typically a Studio Apartment has bed/s, cooking facilities and its own bathing and toilet facilities. The bed or beds are normally within the lounge/living room.
Experiences around Hobart
- The Arts
- Health and Wellbeing
- City and/or Town (1 m)