Stringybark Cottages Bed & Breakfast - Bairnsdale
Stringybark Cottages are situated just 19 kilometres from Bairnsdale in beautiful East Gippsland.
Located on 100 acres of bush and farmland just off The Great Alpine Road, these environmentally friendly luxury cottages provide a relaxing and stress-free environment away from the cities rat race.
Be greeted by Pip the friendly kelpie who will insist on playing ball and escorting you on your walks on the many tracks through the native bush where you might catch glimpses of the native birds like the golden whistler and scarlet robin.
You can sit on the cottage veranda in the evening and gaze at the galaxies of stars unimpeded by city lights, or wake early in the morning and glimpse the kangaroos or wild deer grazing.
The residence and cottages are completely solar and wind powered.
If arriving late in the evening a meal can be provided by prior arrangement.
Facilities for Stringybark Cottages Bed & Breakfast
- BBQ Facilities
- Cots Available
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Pets not allowed
- Walking Tracks
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
Services for Stringybark Cottages Bed & Breakfast
- Peppermint Gum Cottage
- Two bedroom, one queen bed, two single beds, sleeps four. Lounge and self-contained kitchen.
- Blue Gum Cottage
- Two bedroom, one queen bed, two single, sleeps four. Lounge and self- contained kitchen.
- Gumnut Cottage
- One bedroom, queen bed, lounge, self contained kitchen, double shower and large soaker bath.
- Sugar Gum Cottage
- One bedroom, queen bed, lounge, self contained kitchen, large shower and large soaker bath.
Experiences around Bairnsdale
- Farm Stay
- Nature based