Echuca Nirebo Motel - Echuca
Centrally located to the historic port area and fronting the Murray River the Nirebo Motel is your ideal destination.
Echuca offers so may things to see and do, you can stroll back into history by exploring Australia's largest inland port, take a trip on one of the world renowned paddle-steamers or absorb the culture by browsing through the many churches, museums and historically significant buildings.
The bustling city offers a wide variety of well known restaurants. Oscar W's is great for modern Contemporary, Niks has the best Greek food while Antonio's Specialises in Italian food and they are all just within easy walking distance.
For those that need to buy a gift before returning home or just like to poke around the shops then you will not be disappointed with the variety and quality Echuca has to offer.
The motel has frontages on both main streets, High and Hare Streets. The reception is located on the Hare Street entrance. The building is double brick and all 42 rooms have been meticulously maintained to and has reverse cycle air conditioning, Austar, cable and wireless internet and mini fridges.
There is a restaurant onsite that offers breakfast only.
Facilities for Echuca Nirebo Motel
- Office Services/Business Services
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Pets not allowed
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Room Service
Services for Echuca Nirebo Motel
- Petite Room
- A cute compact room that contains a double bed and has its own private bathroom.
- Queen Room
- A generous size room containing a queen bed, LCD television, Austar and mini fridge.
- Triple Room
- The room contains a queen bed plus a single bed, LCD television, Austar, mini fridge, tea and coffee facilities.
Experiences around Echuca