Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat - Hepburn Springs
Set in Victoria's picturesque Daylesford and Macedon Ranges, this grand 1930's guest house has been transformed into one of regional Victoria's finest heritage country hotels, with stylish art deco reception areas, leafy gardens and stunning courtyards.
Situated in Hepburn Springs, just three minutes from Daylesford, Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat offers beautiful accommodation with 40 luxurious rooms including the self-contained 1864 Villa Parma with four exquisite bedrooms.
During the day, soak away the stresses of everyday life at multi award winning The Mineral Spa. Offering a range of massage therapies, including relaxation, aromatherapy and signature facials the spa houses a relaxation room, three open air mineral pools, sauna, steam room, 11 treatment rooms and the only operating soft pack float beds in the Southern Hemisphere.
For cafe-style dining, the charming Conservatory is rapidly becoming a feature on the regions' epicurean road map. Opening out to all day sun the Conservatory is elegantly furnished with soft cushioned banquettes, comfortable cane chairs and hanging pendulum lamps. The Conservatory serves a gourmet breakfast buffet, casual lunches, afternoon tea and great coffee.
Under the iconic arches, guests can enjoy one of the most elegant afternoon teas in provincial Victoria with 'High Tea Under the Arches'. Settle into deep cane armchairs and relax over freshly brewed tea in fine bone china and exquisite, art-form petit fours, freshly baked scones with double-whipped cream and traditional berry jams.
Also located within the grounds is The Argus Dining Room. Serving modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on regional produce, guests will enjoy a fresh, seasonal menu that utilises produce grown in the on site Argus Kitchen Garden as well as rare breed cattle and sheep from the owners nearby farm 'Birch Estate' in Smeaton.
Facilities for Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Day Spa
- Wireless Internet Access
- Open fireplace
- Restaurant - Licensed
Services for Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat
- Terrace Room
- The best and largest room in the original hotel building, the Terrace rooms is ideal for that special occasion. Featuring a King Size bed and a two person spa tub set into the bay window, the room also has a private outdoor terrace.
- Traditional Rooms
- Choose between either the traditional hotel rooms, located inside the original hotel building or the traditional garden rooms, located in the rear gardens. Traditional hotel rooms sleep a maximum of two guests, whilst the traditional garden rooms can sleep up to three.
- Spa Rooms
- Choose between the Hotel Spa Rooms, located inside the original hotel building or the Garden Spa Rooms, located in the rear gardens. The Hotel Spa Rooms have a bath style spa in the ensuite, whilst the Garden Spa Rooms have a two person spa located on the outside deck.
- Superior Room
- Choose between the Hotel Superior Rooms, located inside the original hotel building, and the Contemporary Superior Rooms located a short stroll through the lower gardens of the property. Both styles of Superior rooms feature a large two person spa tub either in the bedroom or ensuite.
- Spa Villas
- The Spa Villas offer expansive space over two floors and feature a full kitchen and lounge area as well as the bedroom and ensuite with spa.
Experiences around Hepburn Springs
- Food and Wine
- Health and Wellbeing
- Nature based