Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat - Hepburn Springs
From $264.00 to $610.50
Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat is set in Victoria's picturesque Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. This grand 1930's guest house has been transformed into one of regional Victoria's finest heritage country hotels, with stylish art deco reception areas, leafy gardens and stunning courtyards.
Situated in Hepburn Springs, just three minutes from Daylesford, Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat offers beautiful accommodation with 40 luxurious rooms including the self-contained 1864 Villa Parma with four exquisite bedrooms.
During the day, soak away the stresses of everyday life at multi award winning The Mineral Spa. Offering a range of massage therapies, including relaxation, aromatherapy and signature facials the spa houses a relaxation room, three open air mineral pools, sauna, steam room, 11 treatment rooms and the only operating soft pack float beds in the Southern Hemisphere.
Located on the sunny rear terrace, The Conservatory offers a gourmet breakfast selection every morning from 8am. Elegantly furnished with soft cushioned banquettes, comfortable cane chairs and hanging pendulum lamps, guests at The Conservatory can enjoy a continental buffet selection, including fresh local produce sourced from the owners' farm Birch Estate at Smeaton, accompanied by a seasonal cooked to order menu. The Conservatory is open to the public seven days a week.
Also located within the grounds is The Argus Dining Room. Awarded Australia's Best food and wine experience in the Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List Awards 2013 and rated 14.5 in The Age Good Food Guide 2014, The Argus Dining Room serves modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on regional produce.
Guests will enjoy a fresh, seasonal menu utilising produce grown in the on site Argus Kitchen Garden as well as rare breed beef and lamb from the owners nearby farm 'Birch Estate' in Smeaton.
Facilities for Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots Available
- Day Spa
- Wireless Internet Access
- Open fireplace
- Restaurant - Licensed
Services for Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat
- Terrace Room
- The best and largest room in the original hotel building, the Terrace rooms is ideal for that special occasion. Featuring a King Size bed and a two person spa tub set into the bay window, the room also has a private outdoor terrace.
- Spa Rooms
- Choose between the Springs Spa Rooms, located inside the original hotel building or the Garden Spa Rooms, located in the rear gardens. The Springs Spa Rooms have a bath style spa in the ensuite, whilst the Garden Spa Rooms have a two person spa located on the outside deck.
- Classic Rooms
- Choose between the Springs Classic rooms located inside the original hotel building or the Garden Classic rooms, located in the rear gardens. Springs Classic rooms sleep a maximum of two guests, whilst the Garden Classic rooms can sleep up to four guests.
- Deluxe Spa Room
- Choose between the Springs Deluxe Spa Rooms, located inside the original hotel building, and the Garden Deluxe Spa Rooms located a short stroll through the lower gardens of the property. Both styles of Deluxe Spa Rooms feature a large two person spa tub either in the bedroom or ensuite.
- Garden Spa Villas
- The Garden Spa Villas offer expansive space over two floors and feature a full kitchen and lounge area as well as bedroom and ensuite with spa.
Experiences around Hepburn Springs
- Food and Wine
- Health and Wellbeing