The Westin Melbourne - Melbourne
Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne's dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia's leading hotels.
Designed to rejuvenate your senses, The Westin Melbourne's 262 guest rooms feature the signature Westin Heavenly Bed and a luxurious Westin Heavenly Shower and Bath. With a spacious work desk, wireless internet and 42 inch LCD television there is really no need to leave the tranquillity of your guest room.
With a commanding location in the heart of the city, the award winning property places you amongst theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and some of the city's finest attractions. Melbourne's iconic trams link you to the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Tennis Centre, Grand Prix Circuit and Spring Racing Carnival venues.
Restore the body in the tranquillity of the Wellness Centre with lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room and 24 hour WestinWORKOUT gymnasium or enjoy a soothing spa treatment in the privacy of your room.
Additional services include The Westin Kids Club, Business Centre and complimentary wireless internet in public areas. A self guided hotel art tour, valet parking and chauffer transfers are also available.
Located on the first floor of the hotel, the signature restaurant Allegro offers stylish, yet informal dining. Featuring open kitchens and a wood fired oven, a highlight of Allegro is dining alfresco on the private terrace amongst the tree tops of cosmopolitan Collins Street.
See and be seen in the chic Martini Bar where a sophisticated atmosphere combines with an extensive cocktail list. Martinis are of course a specialty.
Enjoy the hotel's evening in the Lobby Lounge - or relax anytime by the fireplace, whilst browsing through the library. It is a restful haven to unite for drinks.
Facilities for The Westin Melbourne
- Office Services/Business Services
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Safety deposit box
- Wellness Facility
Services for The Westin Melbourne
- Westin Room
- Classic and contemporary, the Westin Rooms are amongst the largest standard rooms in the city. Providing uncluttered space with modern furnishings and soft tones, Westin Rooms offer a choice of king or twin-sized Westin Heavenly Beds for a quiet, renewing stay.
- City View Room
- City View Rooms provide majestic views overlooking historic St Paul's Cathedral, City Square or the Paris end of Collins Street. The contemporary rooms feature the signature Westin heavenly bed, heavenly shower and bath.
- Regent Suite
- Located at each corner of the hotel's top floor, our two Regent Suites feature understated yet chic and expansive accommodations. Two distinctive suites offer sweeping views of the city's iconic landmarks, a spacious lounge area with comfortable sofas and chairs, a dining table for six, and a refined work space. The large bedroom presents a king-size Westin Heavenly Bed, while the bathroom boasts a deep-set bathtub with jets, a rainforest shower, and a separate powder room.
- Deluxe Room
- The inviting Deluxe Rooms boast full-length bay windows for additional space and light, or a Juliette balcony offering fresh air and inspiring views. These rooms feature soft tones, modern furnishings, and generously-sized bathrooms for a chic and spacious retreat overlooking the historic St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne's City Square, or the stunning Paris end of Collins Street. WestinWORKOUT Rooms with exclusive work-out amenities are available.
- Westin Spa Suite
- The stylish Westin Spa Studios are located on the corners of the hotel, featuring sizeable and sophisticated accommodations, a sumptuous king-sized Westin Heavenly Bed, and views over St Paul's Cathedral or Collins Street from the full-length windows. The room's stand-out feature is its luxurious bathroom, where you can admire city vistas through full-length bay windows and relax in the deep-set bathtub with spa jets.
Experiences around Melbourne
- Food and Wine