Campaspe Country House Hotel & Restaurant - Woodend
Campaspe Country House Hotel and Restaurant is the Perfect Country Destination whether you are looking for an elegant executive retreat, a romantic weekend away, your wedding, a dinner or high tea in the gardens. Campaspe Country House combines genuine country style with the relaxed sophistication of a boutique hotel. Less than an hour's drive from Melbourne.
The 1920's English manor features a fully licensed restaurant, showcasing the region's finest seasonal produce every weekend. The property also hosts two elegant lounges with open fires, billiard room plus a range of leisure facilities.
Enjoy award winning service in the restaurant, small private dining room, outdoors in the historic Edna Walling designed gardens or on the pool terrace.
Relax in one of their 20 intimate bedrooms all with ensuites or private bathrooms, tastefully decorated and well equipped. Indulge and relax with a range of exclusive spa treatments designed for men and women.
Ellenis Campaspe Spa is located in the manor house and is run by internationally trained Clinicians with more than 20 years experience. Their treatment philosophy centres on results that are immediately noticed.
An extensive range of facilities are available on-site including an outdoor solar heated swimming pool, floodlit tennis court, billiards, darts, croquet and petanque. Scenic walking and jogging trails abound. Several picturesque and challenging golf courses are just a short distance away.
Unwind by the crackling open fires or tour the Macedon Ranges with its famous historic gardens, world-class wineries, unique villages and abundant antique shops.
Campaspe Country House is the ideal gourmet retreat. Explore Victoria's picture perfect countryside.
Facilities for Campaspe Country House Hotel & Restaurant
- Office Services/Business Services
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Day Spa
- Open fireplace
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- TV/Lounge Area
Services for Campaspe Country House Hotel & Restaurant
- Courtyard Rooms
- Separate from the Manor House the 16 intimate courtyard rooms look out onto quintessential Australian bushland from your bathroom and onto lawns and pool terrace from your bedroom.
- Manor Rooms
- Located upstairs in the historic manor, there are two original bedrooms of the house. These rooms are full of character featuring views of the historic gardens or pool side. These two rooms share a toilet and each have a shower (not ensuited)
- Self Contained 2 Bedroom Cottage
- Part of the original manor house, the cottage has a lounge, kitchenette and private bathroom as well as 2 spacious bedrooms. Perfect for families, your conference facilitator or for the bride to be. .
Experiences around Woodend
- Food and Wine
- Health and Wellbeing