Natures Hideaway at Middle Lagoon - Broome
From $15.00 to $250.00
Natures Hideaway at Middle Lagoon is a low impact coastal camp offering stunning views over Pender Bay. It is conveniently located on the Dampier Peninsula, just two and a half hours drive north of Broome.
Surrounded by beautiful beaches and native bush, Middle Lagoon is a pristine paradise with easy beach access, where you can fully enjoy the peace and tranquillity.
Facilities for Natures Hideaway at Middle Lagoon
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Public Telephone
Services for Natures Hideaway at Middle Lagoon
- Beach Shelters
- These palm front shelters offer a raised wooden floor in the sleeping area with a campfire and barbecue plate for all your cooking needs. Located right on the beach, the shelter-dwellers use the facilities in the campground.
- Homestead Cabin
- The homestead is fully refurbished and offers awesome views out over the bay. It is self-contained with its own toilet and kitchen, including a refrigerator and portable gas cooker. The homestead cabin sleeps up to six in one large open plan room, with a double bed and two sofa beds, with all bed linen supplied.
- Ensuite Cabin
- The en suite cabin is self-contained with a kitchenette, including a sink, refrigerator, gas hotplates, barbecue and campfire. The beach views are fantastic, and the cabin is built with shade cloth walls to enjoy the scenery by day, and you can fall asleep listening to the sounds of the waves lapping the shore at night. The cabin sleeps up to six in an open plan room with all bed linen supplied.
- Cabins 1-4
- The cabins are self-contained with a basic semi-kitchenette, bar refrigerator, camping stove and campfire with a barbecue plate supplied. There is an outdoor tap for your convenience and the campground ablution blocks are nearby. The beach views are fantastic, and the cabins are built with shade cloth walls to enjoy the scenery. Cabins sleep up to four in single beds in one open plan room, with all bed linen supplied.
- Powered or unpowered sites are available in our large campground, all within easy reach of the beach, our shop, and the two large ablution facilities. Please note power is restricted to camp refrigerators and lighting only.
Experiences around Broome
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Beach (5 m)
- Boat Ramp (5 m)