Ledge Point Holiday Park - Ledge Point
From $17.00 to $250.00
Ledge Point Holiday Park, part of the BIG4, is situated on the coast in the small Cray fishing village of Ledge Point, a short hour and a half drive north of Perth.
The Park was opened in 2007 and in 2008 was a finalist in the BIG4 Rising Star Award.
Ledge Point Holiday Park is conveniently located for family holidays by the beach, weekend getaways, midweek escapes, winter sojourns and school, business and sporting groups. Pets are welcome at the manager’s discretion.
Stay in the fully self-contained chalets, poolside studios, or park your caravan, motor home, camper trailer or tent on the large fully grassed sites. Ablution blocks, camp kitchens and barbecues are situated close to all sites.
At the park there are a number of activities to choose from. You can go for a swim in the pool with the kids, or watch them tire themselves out on the children's playground, the jumping pillow or the pedal karts. You have access to the neighbouring Country Club facilities just a short stroll away. Golf, tennis and lawn bowls are also available, or for quiet time swap a book, surf the net or have a coffee in their internet cafe.
Facilities for Ledge Point Holiday Park
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Communal Kitchen
- Games/Recreation Room
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Tennis Court - Full Size
Services for Ledge Point Holiday Park
- Powered Tent Site Small
- The seven metre by seven metre grassed powered tent sites are situated in a protected area near to a camp kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, hotplates and free barbecue, and a spacious ablution block with inside and outside, laundry and disabled facilities. Sites accommodate up to six people in small tents. Only one vehicle per site is allowed. A parking area is available for boats, trailers, and quad bikes and it’s equipped with video surveillance.
- Unpowered Tent Site Small
- The seven metre by seven metre grassed unpowered tent sites are situated in a protected area near to a camp kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, hotplates and free barbecue and a spacious ablution block with inside and outside showers, laundry and disabled facilities. Sites accommodate up to six people in small tents. Only one vehicle per site is allowed. A parking area is available for boats, trailers and quad bikes and is equipped with video surveillance.
- Poolside Studio
- Pooside Studios accommodate two people each and have a patio with table and chairs overlooking the pool. Choose from a queen bed or two single beds, all with linen supplied. Make a cup of tea in your unit or cook a meal in the nearby camp kitchen. En suite, bar refrigerator, television, tea and coffee making facilities and fan supplied.
- Powered Tent Site Large
- The large 10 metre by 10 metre sites are fully grassed, accommodate up to six people and one vehicle and can be used for caravans, motor homes, camper trailers or large tents. The sites are situated close to ablution blocks, camp kitchens, swimming pool and playground. Spacious ablution blocks include showers, toilets, laundries and facilities for families and disabled guests. A chemical dump point, gas refills, awash down facility, car vacuum, boat storage and fish filleting area are available for your use. A parking area is available for boats, trailers and quad bikes and is equipped with video surveillance. If you require assistance with placing a van or a drive through site (depending on availability) please let reception know.
- 2 Bedroom Chalet
- Enjoy the view of the golf course or watch the kids in the playground from the two bedroom, fully self-contained chalets. Sip on a wine and watch the sunset from the porch/balcony or relax inside in air-conditioned comfort while watching a DVD. Cook a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or use the outdoor barbecues provided. Each two bedroom chalet can sleep up to six people; choose from a family unit, with a queen bed and bunk beds, or rent the couple's unit with queen beds. All linen is supplied so all you have to pack is your beach towel and clothes.
Experiences around Ledge Point
- Caravan and Camping
Nearby Ledge Point
- Beach (500 m)
Beyond 1km of Ledge Point
- City and/or Town (115 km)