Wyadup Brook Cottages - Yallingup
From $170.00 to $240.00
Come and experience paradise at Wyadup Brook Cottages, set on 250 acres, with a bubbling brook, babbling birds, kick boxing kangaroos, contented cows, cheeky chickens and wonderful wildflowers.
The peace and solitude of the country can be yours all year round. Relax by the fireplace with a local bottle of wine or journey out to enjoy all the south west has to offer, wineries, galleries, beaches, restaurants, to name a few.
Wyadup Brook Cottages have been craftsman built and feature pine logs, rendered brick and exposed jarrah timber. This combination of elements compliments the natural setting of the unique cottages.
There are six fully self-contained cottages nestled under the native peppermint trees near the Wyadup Brook, which runs though the middle of this 250 acre beef cattle producing property. Four by two bedroom cottages which comfortably sleep four to six people. A single storey one bedroom cottage and a double storey three bedroom cottage comfortably sleeps six to eight people and is perfect for larger groups and family gatherings.
Wyadup Brook Cottages are located in Yallingup, a three hour drive south of Perth.
Come and experience the picturesque bushland setting and enjoy some Yallingup time.
Facilities for Wyadup Brook Cottages
- BBQ Facilities
- Cots Available
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Open fireplace
- Pets not allowed
- Walking Tracks
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
Services for Wyadup Brook Cottages
- 2 Bedroom Single Storey Cottage (Cowslip, Banjine, Wiry Wattle)
- Two bedroom single storey cottage with a queen-size bed in one bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. They have two trundle beds which can be made up and placed in the large living area or one in each bedroom. Large lounge/living area with fully equipped kitchen. All towels and linen are provided and private laundry facilities to each cottage. A gas barbecue can be found on the veranda and open fireplace in each cottage.
- 2 Bedroom Loft Cottage (Snottygobble)
- The loft cottage has a queen-size bed downstairs and four single beds in the first floor loft. Children and adults alike love the open double storey cottage named after a native tree, the Snottygobble. This cottage has a bath as well as washing machine and trough in the bathroom. All towels and linen provided.
- 3 Bedroom Double Storey Cottage (Pixie Mops)
- The three bedroom cottage has a queen-size bed in the ground floor bedroom, a queen-size bed in the second bedroom upstairs and three single beds and a double bed in the third bedroom upstairs. The bathroom is on the ground floor with a separate toilet and a second toilet upstairs. Huge bathroom with large bath tub, separate shower and washing/laundry facilities in the bathroom. This accommodation is great for two families to share or small groups travelling together or having a weekend away.
- 2 Bedroom Single Storey Cottage with Disabled Access (Wiry Wattle)
- This single storey two bedroom cottage has a queen-size bed in one bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. The spacious bathroom is equipped with support rails, adjustable hand held shower rose, open space under vanity benches for wheelchair access and extra room to move. Wide passageways and doors allow easy access and kitchen bench is set at an optimum height for all.
Experiences around Yallingup
- Farm Stay
- Nature based
- Winery (1 km)
Beyond 1km of Yallingup
- Airstrip (40 km)
- Beach (3 km)
- Boat Ramp (8 km)
- Bowling Club (14 km)
- Bus Stop (14 km)
- City and/or Town (14 km)
- Coach Station (6 km)
- Convention Centre (20 km)
- Domestic Airport (40 km)
- Golf (14 km)
- Hospital (35 km)
- International Airport (265 km)
- Jetty (28 km)
- National Park (3 km)
- Police Station (14 km)
- Post Office (6 km)
- Railway Station (80 km)
- Restaurant (2 km)
- Shop (6 km)
- Tennis Court (6 km)
- University (80 km)
- Visitor Information Centre (14 km)