Apollo Motorhome Holidays - Perth
From $20.00 to $250.00
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is the largest privately owned recreational vehicle operator in the Southern Hemisphere. Offering a wide range of cars, campervans and motorhomes for your self-drive holiday, Apollo is the perfect choice for your Australian journey. Choose from economical two berth campervans through to luxurious six berth motorhomes. For adventurous travellers, Apollo also offers a two berth four wheel drive campervan. Apollo has Australia’s most modern fleet of vehicles.
Apollo offers free maps and camping guides, free living equipment and a complimentary Apollo Welcome Pack to ensure your trip gets off to a great start. Apollo also offers generous long term discounts, no one way fee on camper rentals of 21 days or more, rentals available to drivers from 21 years of age, no additional drivers fees, unlimited kilometres and 24 hour roadside assistance. Apollo offers the most exceptional service possible to ensure you have a memorable and trouble free holiday.
Apollo's 10 branches Australia wide, two New Zealand branches and three USA branches mean you can travel at your own pace. Branches are located in easy to access locations close to capital cities or airports.
Facilities for Apollo Motorhome Holidays
- Age restriction over 21
Services for Apollo Motorhome Holidays
- Economy Vehicle
- Hyundai Getz or similar - manual three door hatch - 1.3 litre unleaded petrol engine. Air-conditioned and ideal for three people and two - three pieces of luggage.
- Compact Vehicle
- Toyota Corolla or similar - automatic four door sedan - 1.8 litre unleaded petrol engine. Power steering and air-conditioned. Ideal for four people and three pieces of luggage.
- Medium Vehicle
- Toyota Camry or similar- automatic four door sedan. 2.4 litre unleaded petrol engine. Power steering and air-conditioned. Ideal for four people and four pieces of luggage.
- Euro Tourer
- This most economical deluxe two berth campervan is equipped with all the luxury items of a motorhome, yet is more affordable. The features include air-conditioned cabin and living area, shower and toilet, large double bed and fully equipped kitchen including microwave, gas stove and refrigerator. Even with all of these features there is still ample storage and space to enjoy a relaxing holiday. The powerful and reliable 2.4 litre turbo diesel lets you travel in comfort and style!
- Euro Cruiser
- This compact three berth motorhome is in a class of its own with its extra features and space. With lots of room and large beds it is very comfortable for three adults. There is also an anchorage point for a baby seat so that a couple with a young child can travel. All modern appointments of home such as a refrigerator, shower and toilet, television/video, cooking facilities and microwave are provided. For first class travel this vehicle is unbeatable.
- 2 to 3 Berth Cheapa Campa
- Our popular Cheapa Campa is inexpensive to run and fun to drive. It is great for long-term stays and for people on a budget. The Cheapa Campa is self-contained with all the living and cooking facilities that you will need while on the road. Explore Australia the cheaper way!
- 2 to 3 Berth Hitop Camper
- The two berth Hiltop Campervan combines creative design and quality features to offer you an economical yet comfortable holiday in Australia. It is great for couples but is large enough to accommodate a child as well. The vehicle includes a large-sized double bed and an additional overhead bed. It is fitted with a refrigerator, gas stove, sink and it is powered by a 2.4 litre unleaded petrol engine. The Hiltop is a pleasure to drive and is truly affordable.
- 4 Berth Euro Camper
- Enjoy all the comforts of home in the four berth Euro Camper while still taking in all the sites and sounds of Australia. The convenient walk-through from the driver's cabin to the living area offers easy access to all the quality features - refrigerator, gas stove, microwave oven, shower and toilet, television/video. The turbo engine and power steering allow for easy handling and a smooth ride. Jump onboard and discover the fun and excitement of a motorhome holiday in Australia.
- 6 Berth Euro Deluxe Motorhome
- The ultimate six berth motorhome for the family to explore Australia. Easy to drive with a well laid out interior. It offers all the comforts you would expect from top of the range vehicles. This motorhome is your real home away from home with a well-appointed kitchen with a microwave, gas stove and refrigerator. A shower/toilet unit and reverse cycle air-conditioning gives you all the freedom you need. The vehicle is fitted with a large side awning. This large family-sized motorhome is ready to travel when you are.
- 2 Berth 4WD Adventure Camper
- The best two berth four wheel drive (4WD) campervan for those people who want a real adventure in the outback of Australia. The rear cabin is very spacious and has plenty of ventilation with side flyscreens along the pop top room. The vehicle is fitted with a large retractable side awning, which you can cook and eat under. At night you can even plug into caravan park power and enjoy home comforts of air-conditioning or heating. It comes with many special four wheel drive (4WD) extras such as a safety and survival guide, snatch strap and recovery shovel. Much roomier than a Bush Camper, the Adventure Camper is the four wheel drive (4WD) campervan of the future.
- 4WD Wagon
- Toyota Landcruiser or similar- Manual five door four wheel drive (4WD) Wagon - 4.2 litre diesel engine. Power steering and air-conditioning. Ideal for five people and five pieces of luggage.