Press ReleasesUp one level
A folder containing press releases and articles on: writing and publishing in a digital environment, travel and tourism, news, events, user generated content and other related topics.
planbooktravel.com.au Best Of The Best Travel Websites for 2008
by PlanBookTravel — last modified 2008-12-16 04:15
- planbooktravel.com.au inducted into the Top 10 Best Of The Best Travel Websites for 2008 in the Sunday Heralds ‘Escape’ travel guide.
Baby Boomers Surf The Net For Their Aussie Road Trip
by JB — last modified 2008-11-05 19:31
- The Australian self-drive holiday has long been the back-bone to regional tourism. Now new research reveals 9 out of 10 Baby Boomers and Generation X are enjoying the freedom of the internet before hitting open road.
Sunday Herald Sun Escape Siteseeing - Site of the Month TEXT VERSION
by JB — last modified 2008-10-08 22:57
- Sunday Herald Sun | Escape | Siteseeing | Scott Podmore | October 8th, 2008 | It's the first Sunday of the month again, and Siteseeing digs deep into cyberspace to find a popular new travel website gathering momentum, a homepage for a homely B&B in Beechworth and more...
Sunday Herald Sun - Escape Siteseeing Article October 5th 2008 - PDF Version
by JB — last modified 2008-10-08 23:05
- Sunday Herald Sun | Escape | Siteseeing Article | Scott Podmore | October 5th 2008 | THIS travel website is a star on the rise in the world of online travel. It has rapidly-growing list of members who enjoy interactive features and gives access to information about many Australian locations.
Courier Mail Article - Travel Blogs Mean Every Journey Starts Online
by JB — last modified 2008-10-08 19:42
- Courier Mail Article | Travel Blogs Mean Every Journey Starts Online | Torny Jensen | September 22, 2008 12:00am | WHEN it comes to selling destinations, word of mouth has long been a key marketing tool. But speaking to one another is now not as straightforward.
Using planbooktravel for local tourism
by JB — last modified 2008-10-09 05:16
- Listing tourism businesses and adding user generated content to popular travel websites offers exposure to a new audience and attracts visitation.
A Publishing Website for Australian Stories and Articles
by JB — last modified 2008-10-09 05:18
- planbooktravel.com.au is an Australian website dedicated to promoting Australian content. The objective of the site is to produce interesting, insightful, stimulating and positive content on all locations in Australia.
planbooktravel - redefining the face of Australian publishing
by JB — last modified 2008-09-25 21:58
- planbooktravel.com.au is designed to allow unlimited users to create new content on Australian locations by writing articles and contributing stories, photos and blogs. The site is pioneering in promoting the use of user generated content and cataloging content in a logical, usable way, by tagging every item to a relevant Australian town.