1. Digitravel Pty Ltd respects your privacy. This policy sets out how we handle personal information provided through this website. This policy is subject to amendment by us from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of its current contents before posting personal information.
2. For the purposes of this policy, personal information includes all information of any kind provided by you from which you can be identified and which relates to you. Personal information includes (without limitation) your name, address, email and other contact details and photographs.
3. By using the PlanBookTravel website (including by uploading any personal information) you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, including personal information provided in media of any kind, including (without limitation) text, graphics, audio or video files.
4. Information collected at this website will only be used by us for purposes related to the business activities of Digitravel Pty Ltd, the operation and functionality of the PlanBookTravel website, and your use of the site.
6. We do not disclose personal information to third parties whose purpose is to contact you to promote sales of their goods or services.
7. As well as undertaking online publishing, we engage in the publication of print publications. We may include information posted on the PlanBookTravel website, including your personal information, in such print publications. You consent to our use of your personal information in print publications.
8. We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are required to make the disclosure under any law applicable your personal information.
9. We may also disclose personal information where we believe it is reasonably necessary to do so to protect the health or safety of any person, for the purpose of avoiding or reporting the commission of any criminal offence, or to pursue the protection of our legitimate rights and interests in relation to our business activities.
10. You acknowledge that any personal information you post to the PlanBookTravel website will become publicly available to other users of the site and that other users will see your account name and may attempt to contact you through the site. You acknowledge that other users may (without our permission) obtain your personal information for uses unrelated to the PlanBookTravel website. By posting information to the PlanBookTravel website you represent to us that you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and that you have waived any privacy rights you may have held in that information.
11. By using this website you agree to our use of “cookies” (small text files stored on your computer), which enable your computer to be uniquely identified by the PlanBookTravel website.
12. We may keep logs of your visits to the PlanBookTravel website including information relating to your IP address, browser type, browser language and other technical information related to your use of the PlanBookTravel website.
13. By providing us with your contact details you consent to us contacting you at times indicated by you, or during business hours, by ordinary mail, telephone, facsimile or email.
14. Subject to our rights in contract or under general law, you may request that we confine or cease our use of your private or confidential information acquired by us through this website by emailing us at [email@example.com]. You may ask us not to send you any electronic messages (e.g. email) by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
15. Any links to other sites (including any third party advertisements) provided through the PlanBookTravel website are unconnected with us and we make no representations as to their privacy policies or other content. You should ensure that you familiarise yourself with their applicable policies before disclosing personal information to any such third party. You are entirely responsible for any such disclosure.
15A Google Advertising Cookie and Privacy Policies
PlanBookTravel displays Google advertising throughout the site. Google has recently changed the way that it serves adverts with the introduction of the DoubleClick DART cookie.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to PlanBookTravel users based on your visit to PlanBookTravel and other sites on the Internet.
16. Although we will exercise reasonable endeavours to maintain the security of information posted to the PlanBookTravel website, we do not warrant or represent the security of personal information provided through the PlanBookTravel website and any provision of information is at your own risk.
17. Digitravel Pty Ltd reserves the right to transfer to any party which acquires the PlanBookTravel website, any and all information collected in connection with the site.
18. The PlanBookTravel website is intended for use by Australian residents. We do not explicitly or impliedly consent to the application of the laws of any other country in respect of your use of this site and you agree that the only laws which shall apply are the laws of Australia.