Port Venture - Port Macquarie
From $10.00 to $55.00
The Port Venture is the most luxurious vessel cruising the Hastings River in Port Macquarie. She is a state of the art, purpose built catamaran, with three decks and five viewing levels, and plenty of space to move around.
Port Venture is able to carry up to 150 passengers and is available for private charter and special events. The dolphins are attracted to the boat as they enjoy surfing the bow waves. Dolphins appear beside the boat on most cruises.
There is a safe boom net - it is on the rear of the vessel which is fun for all ages so don't forget your swimmers.
There is a wide range of tours such as scenic and coastal cruises and the famous bush barbecue. Seasonally, the Port Venture also goes whale watching on the ocean for up to 100 people. Full wheelchair access.
Facilities for Port Venture
- Waiting Area
Services for Port Venture
- Whale watching
- Port Venture can offer you whale watching in season upon this impressive boat. View humpback whales as they travel up and down the east coast of Australia. June - November. Unrivalled stability and comfort - this boat has five different viewing levels.
- Private functions
- Port Venture can provide the perfect venue for birthdays, parties, celebrations or corporate events. They will work with you to tailor something to meet your needs.
- Bush Barbecue Lunch Cruise
- Cruise on the Hastings River with a barbecue lunch provided and cooked for you ashore at a private barbecue park. Morning tea, lunch and commentary included. Look for dolphins or ride in the boom net - very relaxing. A great day out for the family.
- Family Fun Twilight Cruise
- Enjoy the Hastings River at a spectacular time of day on an impressive boat. This is a pre-dinner sunset cruise, so bring along some nibblies and a drink or two. You can also enjoy the boom net, have a sausage from the barbecue and spot some dolphins. Cruise available in School Holidays. Inquire for times outside school holidays for Twilight Cruise without the bonus sausage sizzle.
- Eco History, Dolphin Spotting and Morning/Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Extensive calm water cruise on the Hastings River aboard the Port Venture including commentary. See oyster leases, farmland, mangroves, bird and river life including dolphins. Tour also includes morning or afternoon tea (tea, coffee, cake and biscuits).
Experiences around Port Macquarie
- Nature based