Port Stephens 4WD Tours - Soldiers Point
From $19.00 to $218.00
Your ultimate beach and dune experience!
Port Stephens 4WD Tours offer the ultimate beach and dune experience on the Stockton Bight sand dunes. Covering an area of over 2,500 hectares, the Stockton Bight sand dunes are mainland Australia's largest coastal sand mass and must be seen to be believed. With a range of purpose built four wheel drive vehicles and daily scheduled tours from one to three hours, Port Stephens 4WD Tours has it all. Enjoy sand boarding, beach and dune driving, pipi catch and release, 'Tin City,' and the shipwreck of the 'Sygna,' as well as World War Two and historical sites!
Facilities for Port Stephens 4WD Tours
- Car park
- Public Telephone
- Waiting Area
Services for Port Stephens 4WD Tours
- Three Hour Sygna Wreck Tour
- A fully guided tour including 26 kilometres of beach and dune driving to the Sygna Wreck; a Norwegian bulk carrier that ran aground during heavy seas during 1974. Morning or afternoon tea is included, before travelling back via 'Tin City', World War Two and historical sites plus beach activities including pipi catch and release, and sand boarding.
- Four Wheel Drive Sand Boarding Adventure
- Port Stephens 4WD Tours will pick you up in one of their purpose built four wheel drive vehicles and transport you to the best sand boarding dunes available. Sand boards, instruction and supervision are provided and you can sand board for as long as you like! Hop on/Hop off between 10am and 3:30pm daily (extended hours during school holidays).
- Beach and Dune Tour
- A fully guided tour including 11 kilometres of beach and dune driving to 'Tin City,' a small makeshift fishing village that emerges from the dunes like a mirage. View World War Two and historical sites, with beach activities including pipi catch and release, and sand boarding down the huge dunes.
Experiences around Soldiers Point
- Educational Tourism
- Nature based