Kakadu Air Services Pty Ltd - Jabiru
From $130.00 to $495.00
World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park and Arnhem Land are a vast and varied area of changing landscapes, billabongs, ancient sandstone plateaus and more. A spectacular scenic or helicopter flight with Kakadu Air Services, over this unspoiled wilderness, can help you understand the complexity and vastness of this ancient landscape and see the remarkable landmarks and attractions.
Established in 1981, Kakadu Air is the Northern Territory's longest operating, specialist scenic flight company within Kakadu.
Facilities for Kakadu Air Services Pty Ltd
- Car park
- Checkin Desk
- Waiting Area
Services for Kakadu Air Services Pty Ltd
- 30 Minute Fun Flight
- Dry Season - May to November. View the awesome erosion on the ages old Arnhem Land plateau including 'the archway', follow the spectacular East Alligator River into Mikinj Valley before retuning via the placid Magela Wetlands. Tropical Season - December to April. Wetlands are the heart of Kakadu, they are so spectacular yet so hard to see, except from an aircraft. View a mosaic of colour and variety. Floodplains, Boggy Plains, Billabongs and the murky tidal South Alligator River.
- 1 Hour Kakadu Explorer
- Experience extended scenic flights over the magnificent Kakadu National Park. This is a region of impressive landforms, dynamic ecosystems and rugged wilderness, where this tour allows you to enjoy unique vista views as you explore this World Heritage-listed marvel. During December to May, fly over Jim Jim Falls and Twin Falls in the tropical season to see these waterfalls at their best.
- 30 Minute Heli Flight over Kakadu National Park
- During this scenic helicopter flight you'll see the mighty East Alligator River, the lushness of the Magela Wetlands and floodplains and billabongs of the Mikinj Valley.
- 45 Minute Helicopter Adventure
- Located in the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park, you’ll fly over scenic places like Dinosaur Valley, the East Alligator River, Mikinj Valley, the Magela Wetlands and Magela Gorge. Before your eyes the landscape varies from ancient sandstone plateau to a wide winding river, to billabongs and floodplains, what better way to view this majestic park than with a helicopter flight.
- 70 Minute Helicopter Adventure
- Kakadu National Park is refreshed with the seasonal rain, during the tropical season, making this the perfect time for a scenic helicopter flight over Jim Jim Falls and Twin Falls. See the falls in their full beauty as masses of water cascades down the cliff face. This tour only operates from December to May each year.
- 20 Minute Helicopter Scenic Flight
- Experience the true beauty of the Magela Gorge and Dinosaur Valley during this scenic helicopter flight. Kakadu National Park is a region of rugged landforms, monsoon forests, floodplains and more.
Experiences around Jabiru
- Nature based