Tiger Moth Adventures - Airlie Beach
From $125.00 to $360.00
Enjoy scenic and aerobatic tours in a Vintage Tiger Moth Bi-Plane with Tiger Moth Adventures. Take a scenic tour of the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach from the open cockpit Tiger Moth. Experience the wind in your hair as it whistles through the rigging wires of the wings is part of the romance and nostalgia of flying in a Vintage Tiger Moth. Dance with the clouds in an aircraft which some regard as the ballerina of the skies.
For the "Adrenaline Junkie", take one of the Aerobatic flights. Sit down, belt up and hang on as staff put the Tiger Moth through its paces. Whether you want mild aerobatics with loops, rolls, chandells and cuban eights or wild aeros which also include spins, stalled turns, immellmans and inverted stalls, the Tiger Moth with its slow airspeed ensures you will enjoy the experience of true aerobatic flight.
Facilities for Tiger Moth Adventures
- Car park
- Checkin Desk
- Public Telephone
- Public Transport
- Waiting Area
Services for Tiger Moth Adventures
- Scenic Tour - Tiger Experience
- Experience the nostalgia of flying in a vintage open cockpit Tiger Moth Bi-Plane. The flight path will take you over Daydream Island, before returning over Airlie Beach.
- Scenic Tour - Happy Bay
- Taking off from Shute Harbour, you will fly down to Happy Bay over Daydream and Long Islands. Descending to 500 feet, you will fly up the coast taking in the views of the rainforest, beaches and rugged coastline.
- Scenic Tour - Whitehaven
- This is one of the most popular tours, taking in some of the best of the Whitsunday Islands including the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the beautiful Whitehaven Beach; a great photo opportunity from the open cockpit. Flying over Hamilton Island, you will return via Long Island and Airlie Beach.
- Scenic Tour - Whitsunday Tour
- See most of the main Whitsunday Islands as you fly direct to Hayman Island over Langford Reef. Looking down at the coral through the crystal clear waters of Hayman and Hook Island you will fly south to the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach. Passing over Hamilton Island they track to South Mole and Airlie Beach.
- Aerobatic Tour - Adrenaline Rush
- A flight for the adrenaline junkie! You start off with the Thrillseeker Tour, just to get you in the mood, and then climb to 4,500 feet where we put the Tiger Moth through its paces, including hammer head stalls, spins, stalled turns, inverted rolls, loops and barrel rolls.
- Aerobatic Tour - Thrill Seeker
- See the beautiful township of Airlie Beach inverted! With their introduction into Aerobatic flying you get to view the Whitsunday Islands as they perform their aerobatics including loops, rolls and chandels.
Experiences around Airlie Beach