Aussie Getaways - Adelaide
From $949.00 to $3249.00
Aussie Getaways, a proudly South Australian owned travel company, is a leading specialist offering a wide range of Australian holiday packages and group tours for over 13 years. From Broome to Broken Hill, from Tasmania to the Top End we have a holiday to suit all tastes and budgets with over 60 different holiday options currently on offer. South Australian highlights include Adelaide, River Murray and Kangaroo Island, Flinders Ranges and Outback and the Eyre Peninsula coast.
Our great value packages and tours are all inclusive with transfers, hotel accommodation, meals and the very best of sightseeing tours all pre booked, all you have to do is pack your bags and leave the rest to us.
Facilities for Aussie Getaways
Services for Aussie Getaways
- Experience Adelaide, River Murray, Kangaroo Island 9 Day tour - SA02
- Discover some of South Australia’s many secrets on this great value nine day all inclusive holiday package. Highlights include: Adelaide – the city of churches. Two days/one night Kangaroo Island. Seal Bay or Flinders Chase National Park and Remarkable Rocks. Three nights Murray River cruise on the fabulous Murray Princess. Captains Gala Dinner. Stunning River Murray scenery and wildlife. World famous wine region of the Barossa Valley. Adelaide Hills and historic Hahndorf. Victor Harbor. McLaren Vale wine region. Operates: From Adelaide every Tuesday, by arrangement.
- Flinders Ranges, Arkaroola and Burra 9 Day Tour - JINGO02
- This tour takes in the best of the majestic Flinders Ranges including a night at the Wilpena Pound Resort and two nights at the Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary. Visit spectacular gorges, outback towns and explore the fascinating and little known Eastern Flinders Ranges including the spectacular Ridgetop Tour to Sillers Lookout. Return to Adelaide via the historic mining centre of Burra. Highlights include: Flinders Ranges. Hawker. Wilpena Pond. Magnificent gorges. Arkaroola. Spectacular Ridge Top Tour. Steamtown Railway Musuem. Historic Burra. Operates: From Adelaide, departure times on request.
- Experience Adelaide, Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, River Murray 8 Day Tour - SA01
- This sensational eight day holiday showcases some of South Australia's world famous attractions. Discover Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Murray River, Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale wineries. Highlights include: Adelaide, the city of churches. Barossa Valley wine region. Adelaide Hills. Bavarian heritage village of Hahndorf. Victor Harbor and Goolwa. River Murray cruise. McLaren Vale wine coast. Operates: Daily, by arrangement.
- Strzelecki Track and Darling River Run 12 Day Tour - JINGO08
- Travel to the Corner Country via the Strzelecki Track, Flinders Ranges and the Cooper Basin to Innamincka. Cruise the Cooper Creek. Visit the Burke and Wills sites, the Dog Fence and Tibooburra. Stay underground in White Cliffs then follow the once mighty Darling River via Menindee and Wentworth. Highlights include: Flinders Ranges. Hawker. Lyndhurst. Beltana. Innamincka. The "Dig Tree". Strzelecki Track. Cooper Creek. Warri Warri Gate. Sturt National Park. Tibooburra. White Cliffs opal fields. Follow the ancient Darling River from Wilcannia to Wentworth. Broken Hill. Silverton. Mungo National Park. Mildura. Junction of the Murray and Darling Rivers at Wentworth. Operates: From Adelaide, 11 July 2010 departure times on request.
- Back O'Bourke and Beyond to Long Reach 14 Day Tour - JINGO09
- If you haven't been to Bourke then this is the one for you. This tour travels the length of the Strzelecki Track from Lyndhurst to Innamincka and then in to the Channel Country of Queensland. Visit the Qantas Founders Museum and the Stockman's Hall of Fame, Longreach. Highlights include: Strzelecki Tracks. Cooper Creek. Two night station stay at historical Ray Station. Windorah. Channel Country. Longreach. Qantas Founders Museum. Stockman's Hall of Fame. Thomson river cruise. Cunnamulla. Bourke. Broken Hill. Operates: From Adelaide 20 May 2010, departure times on request.
Experiences around Adelaide
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Farm Stay
- Food and Wine
- Nature based