Adventure Out Australia - Perth
From $150.00 to $560.00
Elevate your adrenalin and challenge the body and mind with Adventure Out Australia's adventure programs, run throughout the spectacular region of Western Australia and beyond.
Learn to climb, experience the rush of abseiling, thrill to the ride of white water rafting, or conquer remote treks, all with their friendly and highly qualified guides. Single and multi-day trips for every ability, with all equipment, instruction and access fees included.
From white water rafting to abseiling and rock climbing, from camps to day trips, they guarantee an unforgettable experience that may change your life.
Since 1984, Adventure Out has been Western Australia's most successful and enduring outdoor adventure organisation. Their reputation is based on their extensive range of action-packed activities, their commitment to clients and their unrivalled experience in outdoor education. Between them, their highly qualified instructors have decades of experience in the outdoor training industry and their programs are especially designed to have minimal impact on the environment, while encouraging and motivating individuals through experiential learning.
Facilities for Adventure Out Australia
- Car park
- Public Telephone
- Public Transport
- Waiting Area
Services for Adventure Out Australia
- 7 Day Kimberley Odyssey Eco Treks
- Adventure Out Australia offers a choice of camping treks in Western Australia's spectacular East Kimberley. Their treks allow you to experience this region as nature intended, walking and camping through areas that retain a remote ruggedness yet pristine beauty. There is something truly special about this wild assortment of gorges, canyons and towering rocky domes. They have designed a trilogy of treks between 50 to 85 kilometres which will take you to the Chamberlain River, Speewah, Dunham River and Lake Argyle, while the Osmand Range trek covers the Bungle Bungle Range. Travel with an eco-certified eco-tourism business who subscribes to the policy of protecting the natural environment and indigenous cultural values that make much of the Kimberley a natural icon.
- 1 Day Abseiling Adventure
- This one day program has been designed to allow you as many opportunities as possible to try some abseiling and rock climbing. The focus is on developing good techniques, safe practices and a high level personal confidence to take on all challenges, but most of all to have fun. The day commences with an introduction and welcome by their friendly skilled instructors followed by a venue safety briefing, an overview of all roping equipment used on the program and fitting of personal abseiling gear. A demonstration of abseiling techniques followed by a short practical session using these skills on level ground helps to reinforce these techniques. A final briefing on safe roping practices and now you are ready, it's off to do your first descent, about 15 metres high on the introductory face. As your confidence and skills develop under the encouraging direction of the instructors, you move on to vertical, over hanging and higher rock faces. Their aim is to help you develop the confidence to tackle the main face (approximately 50 metres). Those of you seeking a further challenge may wish to attempt the exhilaration of a forward run down, (abseiling face first down the cliff).
- 2 Day Introductory Rock Climbing Adventure
- The introductory course is designed for those with little or no experience with rock climbing or rope-work. The focus of this two-day program is on developing your skills and confidence in setting up the safety systems (belay systems) associated with climbing, with considerable time spent on the rock developing personal climbing technique. They have a high instructor-to-participant ratio (1:4), which ensures that appropriate safety and quality supervision are maintained at all times.
- 2 Day Bluff Knoll Abseiling
- This is where abseiling culminates with a 280 metre multi-pitch descent! Two days in the South West participating in a challenging activity that is totally different to the normal abseil! The Bluff overlooks the Stirling Ranges and surrounding farmland, affording magnificent views in all directions. One of the unique experiences this activity offers is gazing down on the majestic wedge tail eagles as they soar back a forth across the cliff face, under you at times! Once you are on the cliff face they often fly to within 25 metres to take a closer look. Bluff Knoll is the highest location in the southwest of Western Australia, forming part of the Stirling Ranges. The range is approximately 80 kilometres north of Albany and 350 kilometres south east of Perth.
- 2 Day Margaret River Discovery
- The Margaret River Discovery is a high quality program of fun and excitement! They combine the three challenging activities of rock climbing, abseiling and caving with camping in the magnificent Margaret River area for an inspirational weekend you won't forget! Leave the hustle of the city life behind on Friday evening for the tranquillity of a bush camp. On day one you head for the Willyabrup Sea Cliffs, which overlook the beautiful Southern Ocean. Your day begins with a thorough equipment and safety brief, given by your experienced instructors. Then it's all action as you develop your technique on the small slopes. By the end of the day you will have mastered the 35 metre sea cliffs. Rock climbing your way back to the top is the challenge that gets you higher. Day two centres on the underground treasures of the Leeuwin Naturalist Ridge. The caves are hidden treasures of the region. Head into the Boranup forest and explore the maze of tunnels and chambers with spectacular stalactites and stalagmites. The climax of the day is accessing the cave by rope, via a 35 metre overhang. All you need is an adventurous spirit - they provide the rest.
- 2 Day Lead Rock Climbing Adventure
- This is an instructional two-day course designed to develop the technical skills, experience and confidence needed to safely pursue lead rock climbing. The course is conducted at Churchmans Brook, near Armadale. The crag offers a full range of climbing challenges and serves as an ideal environment for learning the art of protection placement (camming devices, stoppers, hexentrics etcetera) which is integral to lead climbing. Every piece of protection placed over the two days is critically reviewed by an experienced instructor, providing participants with constant feedback and ensuring appropriate safety standards are maintained throughout the course. They have a high instructor to participant ratio of 1:4. The program will cover revision of knots and top-rope belay systems, introduction to lead climbing equipment, establishing multi-anchor belays using artificial and/or natural protection, lead climbing belay systems and communication between climbers, leader falls - how to fall and direction of force on the system, climber safety and self rescue, climbing technique and ethics and environmental considerations.
- 1 Day Rock Climbing Adventure
- Ever wondered how to frog step, cross over, bump, Elvis leg or rock on? You won’t be dancing these moves but you will be rock climbing. Adventure Out’s One Day Rock Climbing program is designed for those with little or no rock climbing experience and wish to either start or extend their rock climbing abilities in the outdoors. Compared to indoor climbing, outdoor rock climbing requires you to choose your own route, thereby increasing the difficulty and complexity of the activity. As such, outdoor rock climbing gives you a greater sense of personal challenge and achievement. Their One Day Rock Climbing program is a great introduction to rock climbing in the outdoors and is a great lead up to Adventure Out’s Two Day Introductory Rock Climbing program.
- 1 Day Abseiling in Margaret River
- Wilyabrup Sea Cliffs are about 20 minutes north of Margaret River and 20 minutes south of Dunsborough. The Wilyabrup Sea Cliffs rate as one of the premier abseiling and rock climbing sites in the South West region. Perfect for adrenalin junkies. This one-day abseiling program suits both the novice and experienced abseiler. The day has been designed to allow you as many descents as possible with the additional opportunity to try some rock climbing. The focus is on developing good roping techniques, safe practices and a high level personal confidence to take on all challenges, but most of all to have fun.
Experiences around Perth
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Caravan and Camping
- Educational Tourism
- Health and Wellbeing
- Nature based