Aussie Wanderer - Perth
From $125.00 to $589.00
Aussie Wanderer is a locally owned and operated, small group, eco adventure tour company run by a group of local guides dedicated to providing a real Western Australian adventure and cultural tour experience.
The Last Frontier
The West Coast of Australia is one of the last great frontiers on this amazing planet, with hundreds of kilometers of undeveloped coastline; nature has been left in peace and to remain as pure as it has always been. Having spent our entire lives living on and exploring this piece of the world we have put together a series of unique tours that have been designed to give you a taste of what this part of the planet has to offer.
Our major goal on all the tours we offer is environmental sustainability that is why we travel with a maximum of 12 people. Keeping groups small also ensures safety in all the activities we do and you get to see, hear and experience everything with a front row seat!
Traveling the coast for so many years has allowed us to develop great relationships with local regional tour operators. These relationships have led to us developing special activities unique to Aussie Wanderer. See our itineraries for further details.
We know that when you’re on tour you want some time to relax and have fun, we get into serious adventure and exploration but also allow you free time to relax and explore yourself as well as having some great parties at night!!
Our guides are all highly trained in the areas we visit, with only 4 guides in the business this is more than just a job, it’s a passion.
Our guide’s are highly knowledgeable on the Biology, Geology, Geography and History of WA. If we don’t know an answer to a question we will find out for you.
Facilities for Aussie Wanderer
- Car park
- Public Telephone
- Public Transport
- Waiting Area
Services for Aussie Wanderer
- 2 Day Margaret River Whale Watching Adventure
- Positioned right at the start of the migration path for the whale species that visit the West Coast of Australia, the South West coast of Western Australia is the perfect place to watch whales enjoying themselves after a long journey through the Southern Ocean. Join them on an amazing three hour journey to see these magnificent creatures in one of their favourite West Coast habitats. Highlights also include a visit to Quindalup Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close to wildlife, visit a brewery and winery, have a barbecue picnic lunch and go underground in an adventure cave, visit a cheese factory and chocolate factory, explore Cape Leeuwin to enjoy spectacular views and even do some whale spotting, and visit the Wardan Aboriginal Centre and the historic Busselton Jetty.
- 1 Day Margaret River Experience
- Spend a day exploring the iconic Margaret River region. Renowned for its world class wineries the region is also home to many natural wonders including spectacular caves and awe inspiring karri forest. Visit Naturaliste Reptile Centre – this wildlife sanctuary is home to one of the most comprehensive collections of Western Australian reptiles in the state, snakes, lizards and a salt water crocodile. Experience the Metricup Bird Park - feed, talk to and learn about Australia’s amazing bird species. Indulge at The Margaret River Chocolate Company – a Margaret River institution, sample their fine chocolate and indulge in a gift for yourself or a friend. Sample at Xanadu Winery - sample some world class wines and learn a few finer points to wine tasting. Explore Calgardup Cave – this adventure cave is a great way to experience the unique cave geology of the region. Put on your helmet and follow your guide underground. Enjoy Boranup Forrest - the last stand of coastal Karri Forrest in the world. See The Busselton Jetty – this 1,800 metre long jetty is the longest wooden structure in the southern hemisphere, enjoy the perfect views and take great photos.
- 2 Day Abrolhos Islands Adventure
- Fly to The Abrolhos Islands; this pristine group of 122 islands lies 60 kilometres off the coast of Geraldton, untouched by invasive species or mass tourism; the only signs of human impact are the seasonal Cray fishermen that visit some of the islands for a few months per year to fish for Western Rock Lobster. Home to the most southern true coral reef in the world and also one of the only places in the world that coral reef and sea grass co-exist, this creates an amazing diversity of marine creatures and spectacular snorkelling. Also home to numerous ship wrecks and 400 years of amazing history, including the Batavia ship wreck story and a number of rare mammal and bird species that are only found on the islands. Aussie Wanderer is the first and only Perth based tour operator to develop a tour package to the islands. Weekly numbers are limited to minimise environmental impact, please register interest early to avoid missing out.
- 1 Day Pinnacles Off Road Adventure
- Explore the world famous Pinnacles Desert in the morning and experience heart stopping off road driving and sand boarding on the sand dunes of Lancelin in the afternoon; this is a day you will remember for a very long time Visit The Maze Wildlife Park – pat the koalas, feed the kangaroos, and meet the emus, see the huge walk through aviary and lush gardens. Including morning tea, this is the perfect place to start the day. Explore The Pinnacles Desert - take a fully guided tour through the amazing landscape and discovery centre. Learn how they were formed, why they are there and what makes them so unique. Visit The Indian Ocean Rock Lobster Factory – tour this fully operational sea side lobster factory with an awesome beach right on the door step where you can cool off with a swim. Experience The Lancelin Sand Dunes – the Lancelin Sand Dunes are a great way to finish off the day, experience heart stopping extreme off road driving (optional) or a more relaxed off-road sightseeing drive through the dunes for some awesome photos (included) and then finish off with the unique sport of sand boarding on these massive sand hills.
- 4 Day Monkey Mia, Kalbarri & Pinnacles Safari
- This tour includes the Monkey Mia dolphins, award winning Aboriginal culture and rock art, sand boarding, Shell Beach, stromatolites, wildlife parks and free time at the Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort White beaches, blue waters, red gorges, snorkelling, sand boarding, swimming, Aboriginal cultural experiences, plenty of wildlife and the famous Monkey Mia dolphins, out back farm stay what more could you want? This four day tour spends a night on a farm stay, a night at the Monkey Mia Dolphin resort and the last night in Horrocks by the beach before returning to Perth. Please check the website for the full itinerary.
- 3 Day South West Adventure
- Day 1: Visit The Stirling Ranges and The Porongurup’s - take a leisurely climb up Castle Rock and enjoy the spectacular views. Finish the day at Middleton Beach and an evening at one of the bars or cafes in Albany Day 2: Visit Mt Clarence – enjoy views across Albany and Princess Harbour, see the spectacular costal formations of The Gap, Natural Bridge and Blowholes and relax at Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks. Travel through the Valley of the Giants – home to massive Karri, Marri and Tingle trees and explore the Tree Top Walk and Ancient Empire. Visit Pemberton and the Gloucester Tree - this original fire lookout tree is 62 metres high and yours to climb… if you dare. Day 3: Cape Leeuwin - where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet and home to the Leeuwin Lighthouse. Visit the Margaret River region - explore an adventure cave, visit a winery to try some of Margaret Rivers’s world renowned wines, cheese and chocolate factories. See The Busselton Jetty – this 1,800 metre long jetty is the longest wooden structure in the southern hemisphere, enjoy the perfect views and take great photos.
- 6/8 day Exmouth Adventure Tour
- Spend eight days exploring the magnificent Coral Coast of Western Australia. The highlight of this tour is four nights in the Ningaloo Reef region to enjoy any of the activities Coral Bay and Exmouth have to offer; free snorkelling equipment and experienced guides are there every step of the way to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable tour experience. Also includes, The Pinnacles Desert, Kalbarri National Park and the Murchison Gorge, Monkey Mia Dolphins, Aboriginal Cultural Tour, Outback Farm Stay and much more. This tour is available as a one-way trip to Exmouth or a return trip to Perth.
Experiences around Perth
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Caravan and Camping
- Educational Tourism
- Farm Stay
- Food and Wine
- Nature based