Australian Adventure Travel - Perth
From $150.00 to $3495.00
Australian Adventure Travel is Western Australia's leading adventure four wheel drive tour operator offering adrenalin packed holidays and adventures in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Our tours are specifically designed for travellers who wish to get off the main highways and experience Australia's wilderness areas without roughing it. We are 100 per cent West Australian owned and operated so you are guaranteed to be with the local specialists whilst on tour.
We offer comfortable camping safari tours through the Kimberley with most tours leaving from Broome. We stay in designated camp-sites with facilities readily available and our fully equipped kitchen and camping trailer has everything we need – tents, self-inflating air-mattresses, camping chairs and plenty of good food!
An experienced tour guide will lead you safely and expertly through rugged off-road outback countryside, rivers and secluded water-holes, waterfalls, gorges, mountain ranges, white sandy beaches and coral reefs.
Combine these experiences with occasion Aboriginal art and culture, unique flora and fauna, plus a taste of outback stations; this is definitely a holiday experience you will never forget.
Australian Adventure Travel are the Kimberley specialists and with the release of the movie 'Australia', what better time to visit the Kimberley than now?
Facilities for Australian Adventure Travel
- Public Telephone
- Public Transport
Services for Australian Adventure Travel
- 9 Day Northwest Adventure (Perth-Broome)
- Nine days of amazing scenery, abundant wildlife and adventure activities. Definitely one of Western Australia’s best adventure tours with good accommodation and meals as you explore all the coastal highlights between Perth and Exmouth before heading into the Western Australian Outback. Travel to some of the world’s oldest mountains as you explore the amazing Karijini National Park. This amazing adventure finishes in Broome - combine an add on tour through to Darwin. Highlights include Pinnacle Desert, Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, Shark Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Karijini, Pilbara, and Cable Beach Broome. Departures: Saturday 17 and 24 April, 1 and 22 May 2010.
- 1 Day Pinnacles Four Wheel Drive Adventure
- This fabulous day out takes you to Western Australia's renowned Pinnacle Desert, an amazing moon like landscape and one of Australia's most mystical experiences. Travelling north to reach Yanchep National Park where we stop for a great opportunity to view and photograph koalas close up. We continue on to the small fishing settlement of Lancelin where we make a brief stop. Be sure to fasten your seatbelts as from here we engage four wheel drive for the thrilling experience driving over massive sand dunes and the opportunity to try sand boarding. We journey along bush tracks where we occasionally spot wild kangaroos and emus, to reach a lookout point high on a wildflower hill with great views to the coast. After a barbecue lunch the highlight of the day, Nambung National Park home of the amazing Pinnacles. Ample time is allowed to enjoy a guided tour through sections of this fascinating landscape which covers some 404 hectares. Be sure to wear comfortable footwear, bring a hat and plenty of film to capture your own memories of this intriguing place. Later this afternoon relax on your sunset journey back to Perth. Departs Daily (November to April).
- 2 Day Journey to the Bungles
- An adventure tour to experience the wonder that is the Bungle Bungle. A night of camping under the stars gives you the chance to capture the magic of Purnululu. This tour is for the active traveller short of time, and has been designed to allow you to see as much as possible. Highlights include Kununurra, Kimberley, Bungle Bungle, Purnululu National Park, Echidna Chasm, Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge, Mini Palms Gorge. Departs: Wednesdays May to October.
- 10 Day Gibb River Road Loop (Broome-Broome)
- Experience incredible scenery, Aboriginal Art, and Kimberley Wildlife. For those with limited time this tour will sample the unique Kimberley. Explore ancient mountain ranges, gorges and rivers as you travel the heart of the Kimberley. Highlights include; Windjana and Manning Gorges, El Questro, Bungle Bungles and Geikie Gorge. Highlights include Gibb River Road, Cable Beach Broome, Derby, The Kimberley’s, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bells Gorge, King Leopold Ranges, Aboriginal rock art, wildlife, El Questro Station, Kununurra, Bungle Bungles, and Geikie Gorge. Departs: Fridays (May to October).
- 7 Day Ningaloo Adventure (Perth to Perth)
- Eco adventure tour to Western Australia's outback. This adventure will have you enjoying Shark Bay, the Monkey Mia dolphins, Coral Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Kalbarri and the Pinnacles. Swim, snorkel, scuba, ride a quad bike or take a cruise. Accommodated on farms, sheep stations and country lodges. Departs: Saturdays November through to April.
- 5 Day Gibb River Road Adventure (Broome to Kununurra)
- Experience the incredible scenery, aboriginal art and Kimberley wildlife of the Gibb River Road. For those with limited time this is the only road to take through the Kimberley. Explore the Kimberley's ancient mountain ranges, gorges and rivers along the Gibb River Road as you travel between Broome and Kununurra. Highlights include Broome, The Kimberley, Derby Prison Tree, Gibb River Road, Tunnel Creek, Napier Range, Windjana Gorge, King Leopold Ranges, Bell Falls, Imintji Aboriginal Community, Manning River, Ellenbrae Station, Cockburn Ranges, Emma Gorge, El Questro Station, Zebedee Springs, and Kununurra. Departs Fridays (May to October 2009).
- 4 Day Monkey Mia Adventure (Perth to Perth)
- A four day adventure along the west coast to Monkey Mia is a must for travellers with limited time. Visit all the highlights of the region whilst experiencing life on Western Australian coastal sheep stations. A budget priced Monkey Mia tour for people of all ages who are looking for days of fun, sun and adventure with the famous dolphins of Monkey Mia. Departures: Saturdays November through to April.
- 7 Day Gibb River Road & Bungle Combo (Broome to Kununurra)
- The Kimberley is Australia’s ultimate outback adventure destination. Rugged mountain ranges, crystal clear waterholes and waterfalls and the magic of Purnululu, you'll love it all! Highlights include Cable Beach Broome, Derby, Gibb River Road, The Kimberley, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bells Gorge, King Leopold Ranges, Aboriginal rock art, wildlife, El Questro Station, Bungle Bungles and Kununurra. Departs: Friday (May to October).
- 14 Day Kimberley Explorer (Broome to Broome)
- The Gibb River Road tour is the Kimberley's most comprehensive eco adventure. For people who wish to experience the atmosphere of unique Kimberley wilderness, you must join this once in a lifetime Australian outback camping tour. Our experienced Tour guides will introduce you to the incredible scenery, Aboriginal art and wildlife that make the Kimberley one of the world's great wilderness areas. Highlights include Gibb River Road, Cable Beach Broome, Derby, The Kimberley’s, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bells Gorge, King Leopold Ranges, Mitchell Plateau, Aboriginal rock art, wildlife, El Questro Station, Kununurra, Aboriginal Bungle Bungles, and Geikie Gorge. Departure dates: Wednesday 16 June, 7 and 28 July, 18 August 2010.
- 12 Day Kimberley Discovery (Broome - Darwin)
- This is the ultimate discovery tour combining the Kimberley and the Northern Territory! It's the only tour covering all the major tourist attractions on the way. The highlights include Windjana Gorge, Bells Gorge, Manning Gorge, King Edward River, Mitchell Plateau and Falls, El Questro, Kununurra, Bungle Bungles, Katherine Gorge and Darwin Please contact Australian Adventure Travel for full itinerary. Departs Tuesday 18 May, 8 and 29 June, 20 July, 10 August and 7 September 2010.
- 7 Day Mitchell Plateau (Broome to Kununurra)
- This tour will take you along the Gibb River Road in our air conditioned purpose built four wheel drive (4WD) to see the wonders of the Kimberley and the Mitchell Plateau. See this part of Australia and you will never forget its beauty! Highlights include Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bells, Manning, Mitchell Plateau, Emma Gorge, Gibb River Road, Cable Beach Broome, Derby, The Kimberley’s, King Leopold Ranges, Aboriginal rock art, wildlife, El Questro Station, Kununurra. Departs Broome: Tuesday 18 May, 8 and 29 June, 20 July, 10 August, 7 September 2010.
Experiences around Perth
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Caravan and Camping
- Farm Stay
- Nature based