Perth Tram Company - West Perth
From $25.00 to $140.00
Perth Tram Company's award-winning City Explorer sightseeing tours take visitors to Perth's "must see" attractions. The open air hop on hop off trams and London-Style bus provide the best possible way to sample Perth's Mediterranean climate. Your ticket is valid for two days of unlimited access on both the bus and trams and you'll see all the major attractions including Perth Zoo, Barrack Street Jetty, The Swan Bell Tower, The Perth Mint, Crown Perth, City Shopping Precincts, Harbour Town and Spectacular Kings Park. Relax and soak up the sights while friendly drivers provide a live, personal and fun informative commentary!
Your ticket also gives you exclusive discounts at some of Perth's best attractions, shops and restaurants.
Facilities for Perth Tram Company
- Waiting Area
Services for Perth Tram Company
- City and Kings Park Hop on Hop Off Tram Tour
- Step back in time and board their open air trams, replicas of the first trams operating in Perth in 1899. These beautiful vehicles were locally crafted and finished in wood and brass to further enhance their appearance. Enjoy this award winning tour of Perth City and all its attractions with live and informative driver commentary. Nowhere in the world is there such a large tract of natural bushland in the heart of a capital city. Covering approximately 400 hectares Kings Park is a must see destination incorporating stunning icons such as the Pioneer Women’s Fountain, Lotterywest Federation Walkway, State War memorial and DNA Tower. Discover WA’s most prestigious park by hopping on and off at each stop. STOPS 1. Barrack Street Jetty 2. Hill Street 3. Pan Pacific/Novotel 4. Burswood Entertainment Complex 5. WACA/Queens Gardens 6. The Perth Mint 7. Town Hall 8. Museum & Art Gallery 9. Hay Street Shopping Mall 10 Kings Park Wadjuk Carpark 11 Kings Park Botanic Gardens 12 Kings Park Roe Gardens 13.Kings Park Synergy Parklands 14.Kings Park Saw Avenue 15 Harbour Town 17.Murray Street Shopping Mall City and Swan River.
- City and South Perth by Double Decker with Zoo Stop
- Get ready for a fun filled open-top double decker bus tour! Enjoy live commentary from your driver as you soak in the sights and sounds of Perth! Get a whole new perspective on Perth City with the exclusive South Perth Tour with Zoo Stop. Cross the Narrows Bridge and be treated to unparalleled views over the Swan River, Matilda Bay and Old Swan Brewery. Enjoy a photo stop at the South Perth Foreshore and capture unsurpassed images of the Perth cityscape, Bell Tower and Kings Park. Then get ready to explore with exclusive stops at the Old Mill and Perth Zoo! Once you have seen it all, jump aboard the historic Perth Tram Tour to delight in the spectacular Kings Park and revisit the sights of Perth STOPS 1 Barrack Street Jetty 2. Hill Street 3. Pan Pacific/Novotel 4. Burswood Entertainment Complex 5. WACA/Queens Gardens 6. The Perth Mint 7. Town Hall 8. Museum & Art Gallery 9. Hay Street Shopping Mall 16. South Perth Zoo/Old Mill 17. Murray Street Shopping Mall
- Perth and Fremantle Sights by Tram with Swan River Cruise (Lunch & Museum Options avail.)
- Relax and start your day with a complimentary central city hotel pick up or meet the tour at one of the conveniently located city tourist stops. Enjoy panoramic views from Kings Park and Botanic Gardens. See the Federation Treetop Walkway, Barrack Street Jetty, Swan Belltower, The Perth Mint, Burswood Casino, London Court, City Shopping areas, Government House, Barracks Arch, Parliament House and much more while enjoying a live informative commentary from the driver. Cruise the magnificent Swan River and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee while you sit back, relax and enjoy the captain’s commentary along the way to Fremantle. The driver will meet you on arrival in Fremantle and escort you for an informative and scenic tour of the Port City. Option One - three hours free time in Fremantle. Option two - continue to Western Australian Maritime Museum, enjoy a buffet lunch at the iconic Esplanade Hotel before some free time to explore the surrounding shops and cafes. The tram returns to the ferry for the cruise to Perth including West Australian wine tasting. The following day revisit the sights of Perth by tram and open top Double Decker Bus complimentary with your ticket.
Experiences around West Perth
- The Arts
- Educational Tourism